Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Hills, Hills, and pillow feet!

I did my 4 mile hill route today - 5 minutes faster than last week! I don't know if I should credit my shoes, the weather, my mp3 playlist, or me. I walked up the first and third hill of the three hill route - but I ran the rest! I said last week that I wanted to finish the route without stopping by July 10 - we'll see. even with walking I did it in under a 12:00 min/mile pace - pretty good!

My current playlist includes:
"I run for life" Melissa Ethridge
"Basket Case" Green Day
"Desire" U2
"Days go By" Keith Urban
"Born to Run" Bruce Springsteen
"Walking on Sunshine" Katrina and the Waves
"Move Along" All-American Rejects
"It's the end of the world" R.E.M
"Run Runaway" Great Big Sea
"Comin' to your City" Big & Rich
"Hit the Road Jack" Ray Charles

What do you listed to?

No comments: